Our number 1 Service here at Invested is Buyers Advocacy. It is the first and most important step when investing in property.
Essentially we help Investors to plan, prepare, find, assess, negotiate and then purchase an Investment Property to ensure they reach maximum profits at minimum risk.
- Plan – In our initial meetings we discuss your goals, outline what you wish to achieve and identify the correct strategy to use in order to reach them.
- Prepare – Using our extensive network of industry professionals we can put you in touch with anyone and everyone you might need in order to be ready to purchase and have the strongest position when negotiating.
- Find – We search and identify properties both on and off market which meet your criteria and will help you to achieve your goals.
- Assess – We then provide a full estimated breakdown of all cost from the time you pay your deposit up until to the time you complete your project and start the next one. This includes quotes for civil works and renovations, estimates on subdividing, building and much more. Before you sign the contract for sale you need to know everything there is to know about your chosen investment and its our role to produce this information in a simple and easy to understand format.
- Negotiate – Speed and precision is the key to securing the best deals. We use our experience and knowledge of the market and the target property to ensure our contracts are tailored to protect you, the buyer, while also being acceptable to the seller. Our expert negotiators will ensure you always get the best price and do not miss out on opportunities when they arise.
- Purchase – Once the property is under offer we are there to assist with any contract conditions, issues that arise, arrange private inspections and begin planning the next stages of your investment strategy and potentially even begin development while we wait for settlement.
We don’t stop there. Our service is end to end so once our Buyers advocate has completed their work they can hand over to our development/renovation/property management teams and you can continue under our care until the completion of your project. Nothing is locked in and each Investor can pick and choose what services they require.