Are you having issues with:
- Finding a suitable home in the area you want to live in?
- Finding a home for the right price?
- Researching areas for performance and future potential?
- Checking development Feasibility or Subdivision Potential?
- Negotiating contracts with Real Estate Agents?
- Spotting the red flags when going through a home open?
- Estimating Renovation accurately to avoid loss?
- Buying land in a good suburb as opposed to the outskirts of town?
- Building a home that doesn’t break you budget and suits your needs?
- Building a home which will sell easily when you decide to move on?
- Avoiding ALL the pitfalls that come along when buying a home?
- Accessing all of the free help, subsidies, and deals available to first
We Can Help
We provide a range of services both Free and Paid to suit every first home buyer. Make us your first stop when thinking of buying your first house. Our first consultation for First Home Buyers is Free and we Guarantee you will walk away with value from our meeting. We provide our expertise as Investment Specialised Buyers Agents and developers to help First Home Buyers avoid the common and EASILY avoidable issues faced when buying your first home. For too long we have seen first home buyers getting no help from the Real Estate industry because they were not in a position yet to afford the proper help. That is why we have teamed up with a number of partner agencies, affiliates, builders and other industry professionals to arrange subsidies and discounts for first home buyers to give them access to the kind of professional help they NEED to ensure their first home is not their last and to provide them with more safety, flexibility and potential return then if they were to go it alone. Professional investors pay for us to reduce their risk and increase their profits on complex deals. So why shouldn’t we be able to provide a similar service for the MOST in need Investors, First home buyers. Every first home is an investment in that it is temporary and a profit (or at least avoidance of a loss) must be had in order to allow them to sell it and
upgrade in the near future.
“First Home Buyers are our most important clients because they need the most help. If they get it wrong the first time they will be put off property for the rest of their lives as well as being set back years or even decades in their plans for family, work or lifestyle changes.” Ben McLoughlin Director/Licensee Invested Real Estate
Book a free meeting today and we will ensure you get the boost you need to make the most of your first home and slingshot you in the direction of your second or even third home.
We also can help with House & Land Services
House & Land Services
Looking for your first home or a way into property investing but don’t have enough to complete a development yet? Well located and responsibility sourced house and land packages are a great way to get a foothold in the market at an affordable price. They can also be perfect for those looking for long term capital growth or to build a sustainable rental portfolio.
The key with House & Land investing is location and research. At Invested we believe as much care should be put into buying a block to build on as goes into buying a larger development. Our aim is to assist buyers on a budget to source exclusive blocks of land in central areas for a similar price as they would pay for land in a new estate on the outskirts of Perth.
We can find you something minutes away from your work, chosen school, family or area of choice to ensure it hold potential for future growth to supercharge your next purchase when you decide to sell or ensure it has a positively geared rental return if you wish to hold it long term.
Benefits Of A House & Land Packages Through Invested
- We ensure each block is located in a potential growth area, not a cheap housing estate on the edge of Perth. We achieve this through our House and Land Assist program whereby we match up private small residential land developers (not large commercial land releases) with First Home Buyers or Investors to buy well priced land in any area of Perth. This allows us to hand pick exclusive blocks for our clients at unbeatable prices. We complete the same background research into these blocks as we do for our development clients to ensure there is future growth potential and to check for any unknown risks.
Located Where You Want
Most buyers are surprised when we tell them they could build a home in a central suburb 15 kms or less from the CBD for the same price as one 45 minutes from the City. Through our networks of small residential developers throughout Perth we have stock coming up in every suburb available both on and off market and our negotiators are ready to jump in to secure the one of your choice as soon as you’ve picked it.
We Help Sourcing A Builder & Designing A Home
We have great partner builders who work with us on all of our projects and they have designs to suite ALL block dimensions and sizes. If you need something really special we also have drafts people and designers available to custom design your home to any specifications you want.
Small/Micro Homes, Dual Key Homes & Granny Flats To Supercharge Your Returns.
If your looking to build on land for long term gains we can implement expert level strategies to increase positively geared returns and long term growth. These can include exclusive designs for small homes on small/micro lots, Dual key homes for those looking for double rent or to offset their mortgage repayments and Granny Flats to provide alternatives to increasing rental yields. The key to these strategies is to put them on the right block and to have the information BEFORE you buy.
Rental Guarantees for longer term rental portfolios
Our Partner rental agencies can be involved right from the beginning to appraise your new build at the design stage and line up a guaranteed rent return for you for up to 5 years including depreciation schedules and valuations.