Renovations are the tried and true method to add value to an Investment Property. If you’ve watched any of the TV shows lately you know it has the potential to transform homes into mansions and make huge profits.
What our Renovation Specialists can do for you:
- Educate Investors on areas, or even source specific individual homes which are likely to received equity gains through renovations. Renovations DO NOT work in all areas. There are some simple and some complex rules you need to know in order to avoid disaster and we ensure our clients know them all.
Renovation feasibility planning
- Want to know how much is too much to spend?
- What is the highest price achievable in this suburb and will you price yourself through the ceiling and out of profits if you renovate a home here?
- Where should the money be spent and what are buyers locally wanting?
- Do you renovate or rejuvenate?
We provide the answers to the above to ensure you get the most while spending the least.
Provide fixed quotes for works prior to buying
Ours Buyers Advocacy Service builds in clauses and conditions to allow us to arrange fixed quotes for your project prior to committing to a purchase. This gives you peace of mind when planning a renovation. You know the full cost before you begin.
Provide Advice to Agents and Sellers on what to do prior to sale
You don’t always have to replace everything. Some of the best professional renovators out there focus on KEEPING what you can and rejuvenating it. We can advise on small budget options for Investors and Agents looking to sell for more but not wanting to spend a lot on a complete renovation.
Completely Project Management for Investment Renovations
- We have a full Investment Renovation Management service available to our clients which provides all of the above and manages the process from start to finish. We have trusted and regularly used teams of trades people who have been doing quality low cost work for us for years and you can gain the benefit of ours and their experience for your next Renovation Project.